Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pokémon White!

I got Pokémon White a few days ago (Sunday), and I haven't been able to stop playing!  Well, I left it with my girlfriend (Shannon) for a night so she could trade starters around from her new games on Pokémon Black.  She started 3 new games and I received an Oshawott and Pansear, and she received an Oshawott, Pansear, Snivy, and Panpour.  I started out with a Tepig and got Pansage later on.  I always start with a fire Pokémon, it's just what I do.
     I am on Route 4 at the moment, but I'm going to get through the game quicker once the new trimester of school starts and there aren't all these deadlines for grades (especially Spanish AP).  As for why I chose White:  it's because I wanted the black Pokémon (Zekrom).  Simple as that.  It works out very well that Shannon wanted Reshiram and thus bought Black.
     That pretty much makes up these last three days.  I'm working on some Spanish that is due tomorrow night at 12:00.  Cam (my best friend) is going to spend the night over tomorrow so we can leave for Merit Weekend at UK without having to drop his Landrover off from school.  I am pretty excited for Merit Weekend because I can almost feel what it's like to be in college.  We are going to sign up for classes and take a Spanish placement test (mostly just for fun) as well as go to some college-help seminars.  Those will be so much fun...  It's late though, so I'm stopping this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment